Opting in to the 100,000 Jobs Mission Veteran Talent Exchange means you’ll get connected to military-friendly employers who may be looking for new employees just like you. For starters, your contact information, military experience and career preferences will be visible to our participating employers. The best part is, they’re all truly committed to hiring veterans. You’ll also receive career-related information, hiring announcements, as well as resume and interview tips – all designed to optimize the success of your job search.
Remember, submitting your information to the Veteran Talent Exchange is for networking purposes only and is not considered an employment application for any of our member employers. The most direct path to be considered for employment at 100,000 Jobs Mission member companies is to search and apply for jobs by keyword, category or location at each company's career site. You can access these sites at JobsMission.com.
Resources & Information
- 100,000 Jobs Mission Employer Spotlight: JP Morgan Chase
- Employment Resources for Veterans from Joining Forces
- Military Career Coach brought to you by Accenture.
- Personal Branding Resume Engine from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- VETNET Career Services from Google and Syracuse University Institute for Veterans & Military Families.
- H2H.jobs for Reserve Component service members brought to you by Hero 2 Hired.